Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blogger Slob

 Friends, Romans, countrymen...No that's the wrong speech. One if by land...No still wrong.
     The truth is i have been derelict in my blogging duties and now I need something amazing to include so more than six people will look at it. )Don't pretend you aren't the sixth one on the list."
I have been spending alot of time trying to reach out to other blogs and introduce my work and my book. An author needs their name heard by a single reader at least nine times before that reader will remember it. Its pressure to make that happen. Short of renting an icecream truck and replacing the annoying circus music with a loud speaker that screams my name, I don't have any brilliant ideas about how to get my name out there. I do appreciate all the reviews of "Killing Casanova" and the likes on my amazon page, but due to my marketing frenzy I have let the blog slide. I am truly shagrined in this arena and promise that if at least 10 people actually look at the blog and leave me a comment I will do a better job. Otherwise I guess I will just keep harassing you from facebook and twitter.  I know that's not much of a threat coming from the twidiot but what ever works. I will have another author review next week and I may branch out and do blog posts from other authors. Stay `tuned in for mor and I will come up with something more original than stealing from Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment